Designer Sheds for Your Property
If you’ve invested the time, effort, and finances into curating a beautiful outdoor landscape, installing a regular ole big box-store shed will only serve to cheapen the look. Fortunately, there are designer sheds available that can both complement your home and provide the extra storage space you need.
Glick Woodworks sells a variety of designer sheds, all of which are handcrafted in the USA from high-quality materials. We offer a variety of different styles so you can find the perfect shed for your property. We also offer customization options so that you can create a shed that’s truly one-of-a-kind.
In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at some of the reasons why you should opt for a designer shed over a generic one and the traits you should look for. By the end, you’ll see why Glick Woodworks is the best place to buy a high-quality, designer shed for your home!
A Shed That Matches Your Home
The first reason to choose a designer shed is that it can be made to match the style of your home. If you have a modern home, then a traditional wooden shed may look out of place and ruin the aesthetic you’ve worked so hard to create. On the other hand, a modern shed from Glick Woodworks will blend in perfectly with your contemporary home.
Customizable options include:
- Siding Material (Vinyl or Rock Siding)
- Viny Color
- Shingle Roof Colors
Not only will a designer shed match the style of your home, but it can also be made from the same materials. This is important if you want your shed to look like it was part of the original construction.
3 Traits to Look for in Designer Sheds
When you’re searching for a designer shed, there are certain traits you should look for to ensure that you’re getting a high-quality product.
Here are three of the most important:
- Expert Craftsmanship – A designer shed is only as good as the craftsperson who built it – so be sure to choose a company that takes pride in their workmanship! When you’re browsing sheds online or on a lot, pay close attention to the details and make sure that everything looks to be well-constructed. Only choose a shed made with high-quality materials.
- Quality Materials – As we mentioned, a designer shed should be made from high-quality materials. This will help ensure that the shed will last for many years and won’t start to show signs of wear and tear after just a few seasons.
- Unique Design – A good designer shed should have a unique look that sets it apart from the generic sheds you’ll find at big box stores. This is what will make your shed truly special and give it the ‘wow’ factor you’re looking for. Check out some of our most popular shed models right here!
- BONUS: Customizable – The best designer sheds are the ones you fully customize! When you work with Glick Woodworks, you’ll be able to choose everything – from material colors to the size and layout. If you can dream it, we can build it.
Why Glick Woodworks is the Best Place to Buy a Designer Shed
If you’re looking for a designer shed that has all the aforementioned traits, then look no further than Glick Woodworks.
Our sheds are made from high-quality materials and expertly crafted by our team of skilled artisans. We have a wide range of unique designs to choose from, or we can customize a shed to your exact specifications.
Shed price estimates:
- Small Shed (8X10) – Approximately between $2,700 to $3,400
- Medium Shed (10X14) – $3,500 to $4,700
- Large Shed (12X16) – $4,500 to $6,000
And because we’re based in the USA, you can rest assured that you’re getting a top-quality product when you buy from us.
Ready to find the perfect designer shed for your home? Browse our selection today or contact us to learn more about our customization options!
Shopping for a bargain? Check out a variety of sheds under $4,000!